Monday, December 12, 2011

Cajun Turkey & brie Panini

Cajun Turkey & Brie Panini

Cajun Turkey and Brie PaniniI found one of the best kept secrets at my grocery store. I found me some cajun turkey, friends. Did I just sound southern there, or was that just in my head?
Pretty sure I could eat my whole body weight in this sweet blessed turkey. #holyamazingnessbatman
Have you guys tried this stuff before? It’s like crack….but waaaay better for you. When I went to the store the other day, it was hiding in the deli behind the salami with no tag. It was seriously incognito. ANYWAYS, I was pushy, got me a sample and then bought 2 pounds. No joke. So, once I got home, the only logical thing to do was make a panini.
Basically, throw everything in between two slices of bread, slather in butter and press! Easy peasy.
I took a few extra photos for guidance if you attempt to make this, but really, it’s crazy simple.
First start out with some panini-worthy materials:
Ingredients Turkey Panini Oh and plug in your panini press to get it piping hot.
Panini 1 Build up your sandwich and coat the outside with buttuh. Lots of buttuh. I love buttuh.
Panini 2 Now, press that bad boy in one of these wonderful inventions! Loves it.
Panini 3 2 minutes later, you’ve got yourself a purdy lookin’ lunch!
Cajun Turkey and Brie Panini 2 See? My husband could make this that’s how easy it is! {No offense, honey! :) }
Cajun Turkey and Brie Panini 3
Hope you all have a great weekend! See you back here Monday for the start of my 12 days of Giveaways! BE EXCITED…

Cajun Turkey & Brie Panini
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Yield: 1 sandwich
1 sandwich
Holy hannah is this a good sandwich.
Ingredients
  • 2 slices french bread
  • 4 slices cajun turkey
  • 4 slices brie cheese
  • 1 handful baby spinach {about 1/4 cup}
  • 2 tablespoons butter
Instructions
  1. Preheat panini press.
  2. Build sandwich with spinach in between turkey and cheese. Butter the outsides of the bread, 1 tablespoon each per side and place on panini press for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted and the bread is crispy.
  3. Remove, slice in two and serve warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment